it must be lots of fun!!
Here are some ideas to help raise funds for orangutans by being an Orang-U-Friend for as little as a gold coin donation:
• ‘Orange day’ – wear orange: wigs, hats, ribbons, socks, t-shirts, anything orange
• Cake and ice cream stalls with cakes, slices and biscuits – sell to others at morning tea and lunch time
• Jelly bean guessing competition
– How many jelly beans are in the jar?
– How many orange jelly beans in the jar?
• Drawing or painting anything to do with orangutans
• Creating cards, tea towels or aprons with an orangutan theme
• A car washing day
• A sausage sizzle
• Face painting day
• A Disco or dance