Come with me and make a practical difference in the survival of the Borneo Orangutan. REGISTER BELOW!
Together we will be a key part of the enrichment program at BOS Foundation.
Enrichment programs are vital for captive orangutans as they teach them how to forage for food, build, modify and use tools, increase agility and develop skills to survive in the wild.
Here are the basics –
– Spend one week at Samboja Sanctuary in the lodge in Borneo
– Be part of a small and fun team with me – Luke McLeod
– Prepare items for the orangutans to play with
– Visit local markets and work with sun bears
– Travel is 11th – 18th January 2019
– Trip is for 18 years and over
– Fundraise or pay $1,500 AUD approx. which includes $1000 donation to directly support orangutan welfare. Does not include flights to Balikpapan.
How Can You Help
There are lots of ways you can support orangutans and help ensure the survival of this precious ape.
Adopt an Orangutan
Orangutans are endangered and at risk of extinction. Habitat destruction means hundreds of orphan orangutans need to care for every year. You can help by adopting one. Their dedicated ‘nannies’ teach them everything they need to know for when it’s time to release them back to the wild. You can follow their progress through Forest School.Adopt Now
Make a Donation
Please help the Orangutans in their struggle for survival. Your donation is important and goes directly to BOS Indonesia. By donating, you are helping bring this noble yet endangered species back from the brink of extinction and on a path to freedom - from rescue to rehabilitation and release.Donate Now
Visit Our Shop
The perfect gift for any occasion! Choose from our selection of instant gifts that directly support our orangutans. You can buy a wheelbarrow, provide food for an orangutan for two months or lots more. You will receive a certificate, personalised with the name of your choice - perfect gift for you or a friend.Shop Now