Utilise your Fundraising Management experience and join the BOS Australia (BOSA) team.
We’re searching for an experienced Fundraising Manager to develop and implement the BOSA Fundraising Strategy by delivering BOSA specific fundraising programs relating to adoptions, individual donors, major donors as well as grants & philanthropic foundations. Extensive fundraising management experience essential. Location flexible. 30 Hrs per week. Approx $60K pa.
· Developing and delivering the BOSA Fundraising Strategy including driving fundraising appeals.
· Developing existing and new fundraising products, initiatives and events.
· Acquisition and retention of individual donors.
· Identification and acquisition of grants and major donations from philanthropic bodies, government departments, individual donors and the corporate sector.
· Donor relations and management.
· Social Media & Web content Management
Primary tasks and responsibilities:
1. Adoption Programme
2. Individual donors
3. Major donors/high level gifts
4. Philanthropic grants
5. Monitoring and reporting
6. Social Media
7. Ambassador liaison
8. Management of Part time staff and volunteers doing Administration Tasks (as outlined in attached Position Description addendum)
View the full job description attached. Please send expressions of interest with CV and brief summary of how you meet the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org with BOSA Fundraising Manager in the subject line. Prospective applicants only please.
Don’t delay! Applications close 20th September 2016.